Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of only the website https://medicoreports.com/ and by accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of England. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Medqon Ltd. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Please note that the terms and conditions of use of our service is accessible from within the user portal.
Unless otherwise stated, Medqon Ltd. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from our website
- Redistribute content from our website
If you leave any comment on our blog posts, you warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
You hereby grant us a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media. We reserve the right, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms and conditions of our site by you. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms and conditions of Use upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
The information published on this website is to disseminate information of our product and is intended for the convenience of its visitors. Please note that, although care has been taken to ensure accuracy, some errors may occur and no guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages.
Intellectual Bunch Ltd. shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of or reliance on the information on this website and so far as permitted by law excludes all liability for damages howsoever caused including without limitation
- any damage which is or represents loss of goodwill revenue or profit,
- failure to achieve any benefit expected from use of this website,
- loss of use of any asset,
- loss of data recorded on any computer or other machine,
- liability of any user of this website to any third party,
- any loss which is otherwise indirect, commercial, economic, special or consequential arising out of or in connection with the use by any party of any information provided on these pages.
Please note that any links to other sites that are not controlled by Intellectual Bunch Ltd. And provided for your convenience and reference only, does not imply that we approve or endorse the contents of that site or the material available from it.
We use reasonable endeavours to prevent contamination by known viruses and to maintain the security of the website but we do not warrant the information on this website in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the website or its contents or hypertext links are accurate, complete, virus free or uncontaminated, nor can we guarantee that the website may not be affected by deliberate damage by hackers, failure of plant, machinery, equipment or computers, power failure, failure of telecommunications lines or any criminal action. All liability for such damage is hereby expressly excluded.
UPDATES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Last Updated: 01-10-2019.